понедельник, 6 ноября 2017 г.

Workout Wednesday – Muscle Building Leg & Glute Workout Video

Workout Wednesday – Muscle Building Leg & Glute Workout Video

Workouts for Women

Iam sooooooooooo Sooooooooooo happy for You Flavia…<3 I know how much Love you have for children (you being a pedi nurse and All) And You were so good to me when I lost my Son! You are such a Beautiful Girl (in and out) Seriously I Know how Great of a mommy You will be to your lil'Bundle of Joy!! The baby Is GOING to Be GORGEOUS… Not just on the outside ( Imean Look at the geans That kid is getting, lol) The Child will be so beautiful as well on the inside like you and his/her Daddy I seriously am so happy for you and You look Amazing!! Thanks for doing everything yyou do for ALL of us In your teachings of fitness and Wellness… BUT PLEASE TAKE CARE OF you Now EVEN more than EVER!! You have the Best Fitness tips and Videos out there!!

All the best today, tomorrow and ALWAYS!! ~Jen (Noahs Mommy Forever) {{hugs}}


Original article and pictures take www.flaviliciousfitness.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий