среда, 4 мая 2016 г.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.
  • Ladies – do you train your back? Enough?? Including a back workout in my routine is a must. I will be the first to admit I was not good about this when…

  • It’s been forever since I shared a life update with you all so I wanted to share what we’ve been up to lately (Halloween and vacations pics too!) and a bit…

  • Oh the power of a circuit… shoulders or deltoids are a relatively small muscle. I find that it doesn’t take much to cause muscle fatigue. When I workout, I have 2…

  • lauren Gleisberg wearing a mesh sports bra and Lululemon shorts

    LETS TALK SUPPLEMENTS! When I first got into all of this healthy lifestyle, my first 3 steps wen’t something like this: Daily workout – check! Improved eating habits – check! Supplements…

  • Today’s workouts come entirely from the Video Workout Plan. If you haven’t yet tried an entire workout just from that plan, I suggest giving it a go today. I’m usually pretty…

  • Cooler temps and staying inside more? Yes. Heavier layers and less skin showing? Yes. Yes. A reason to work less on those abdominal muscles? Heck no. Here are 3 specific things…


Original article and pictures take www.laurengleisberg.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий