понедельник, 25 апреля 2016 г.

I feel it in my fingers…

I feel it in my fingers…

“I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my tooeess…” This song is the focus of one of my favorite movies, “Love Actually.” In the movie, the song is about the approaching winter and Christmas season, but I am singing it now because I can feel spring coming. I feel it in my TOES! Currently, it is about 70 degrees outside and I could not be more stoked! It is amazing how a season change can really cause your attitude to do a 180. There is so much to look forward to in the spring time– spring play at school, spring break, sun dresses, frozen yogurt, Chacos, walks with the pup, the last day of school, and then SUMMER (the happiest time of the year)!! Needless to say, a little sunshine has done this soul good.


Another thing that does this soul good is a satisfying workout, and yesterday I tried out a new one that was too good not to share. It was a Pinterest find, said to be Jillian Michaels’ originally, but I cannot confirm that so do not fear! I made just a few slight modifications– I changed the 5 min./10 incline to 3.6 mph. At the end of 45 minutes, you’ve completed a 5k. It’s a series of incline and speed changes, so it’s great for your heart rate. Enjoy the endorphins!


9ad1a3ec6ca2ee34fbd034e5bf9dd56b

Original article and pictures take s0.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий