пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

Ab Burning Workouts To Get You Fit & Toned

Ab Burning Workouts To Get You Fit & Toned

A fit core can be a cornerstone of getting in shape. You may be looking for a six-pack of rock hard abs or just wanting to tighten up your core for more stability in all your workouts. Either way having a strong core is important for everyone who wants to keep fit and healthy. I am always on the lookout for abs workouts that really give you that muscle burn and a bit of next day soreness so that I can feel myself getting into shape (at least that is what I tell myself). These ab workouts will get you fit & toned if you stay focused, have a great whole body workout routine, and eat healthy. Everyone says that abs are made in the kitchen, so eat right and add these ab workouts to your routine for that strong core you always wanted!


Click on each workout to get all the linked details and get those abs burning!


Stability Ball Ab Burn


No Equipment? No Problem – Body Weight Only


Yes! No Mat Needed! Standing Ab Workout.


Hardcore Medicine Ball Ab Workout


Get Abs With Pilates (I adore pilates!)


Feel the burn yet? These are all amazing ab routines that link to on point descriptions so that you know exactly how to perform each move for maximum core workout. I know it can be hard to stay focused when your abs are on fire. It is totally worth it, especially when you get in full-body routines and healthy eating. I love being able to help you on your fitness journey, so definitely check out more workouts posts to stay fit and fabulous!


Got a Kettlebell? You Need these Routines!


Need Some More Workout Routines? Try Out These Youtube Fitness Channels!


**disclaimer, I do not pretend to be an expert, but rather just sharing the knowledge and experiences that I have personally. Please read the disclaimer**


Original article and pictures take i1.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий